Saturday, June 12, 2010

Procrastination is the Key!

Great photos of the Potters hitting the beach and trying the old body surfing!






My mother is right...I am late for everything...including this blog post. It's been a long time coming. If I'm not late, which I have tried to better at lately than usually I'm five minutes early. Do you see? You see how delusional I am!? I'm ON TIME if I'm five minutes before the appointment, or church, or work, or lunch, or meeting seth....but in my mind I'm EARLY! For those who know me, I am not in denial any longer. That's why I'm finally able to put up some dang photos once and for all. The dreaded day is here. If your on time you're late! The following are things you have missing out family (and dear friends).







3 comments:

  1. Shiloh! Call me a stalker but I got your blog address from Bethany so wanted to send you an invite to our blog... send me your email address to brendi.lee@gmail. Wow, and I am so jealous of your life there in Hawaii! Looks like things are going well for you two. Talk to ya soon. :)

    -Brendi

    ReplyDelete
  2. i cannot tell you how much i love this post!! so fun!!! we just adore seth's family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make me laugh Shiloh! Looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete