Sunday, June 27, 2010

ATTRACTIONS!


Looking over Honolulu on Memorial weekend!
The memorial site had flags on every gravesite...so touching for anyone affiliated with US defense. The next few photos are from my one week trip to Kauai with friends without Seth (wah). But he surprised me with a ticket! What a great guy!


Sunset on west side beach on island of Kauai. It's 18 miles long and we were the only ones there. Britt took this photo right after I got stung by a jellyfish and pain lasted for 12 hours...I was mad but it really was an unforgettable time in Kauai.





We surfed on the clouds during this hike...there was a cliff on both sides. Clouds were moving fast!




Me and this monk seal became great friends. We were at a glass sand beach,...hence the glass in my hand.














One of the most beautiful hikes ever! Waterfall swimming is the best after a four mile hike up Napali coast.







Britt, Kyle, Lana, Justin, and me hiding in the background. Not just saying this cause i'm climatized but it really was cold! My hands were numb and I screamed like a giddy girl when swimming under the waterfall.










That's me...on the right....I swear.






That's definitely not me...we paid for one of his coconuts. That's doesn't sound right. The technique looked crazy though, and he was sweating all over from trying to get up this one.



Enjoying the fresh milk and wishing Seth was there with me to enjoy Kauai. I was imagining he was there.



But then I came back to Oahu and we saw this kick butt toad hissing and blowing up at us outside a friends house. You literally see dead dried up toads everywhere and they are the size of soft balls. This one even got up on his hind legs like he was Karate Kid. Seth kept teasing him and was scared, cause he would hop towards us!


2 comments:

  1. What Adventures!! I hope we can see you guys somehow, someday soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How is it that I just found out you have a blog! What the?!! Well I'm happy I found it and I miss you and I'm jealous of your life! Thanks for the text message last night. Looks like you guys had a bigger Canada Day celebration than I did! I saw Nancy's photos. Ok bye.

    ReplyDelete